In India one of out of every three car is damaged in an accident. TATA AIG brings you the comprehensive insurance cover, which not only covers you for the liability arising out of the Third party but covers you against the loss or damage to your vehicle.
- Features: Incorporates all the features as per the Motor Vehicle tariff
- Coverage for Partial Loss & total loss arising out of accident, Fire & allied perils and theft.
- Discount (NCB) for claim free experience
- Discount for Anti theft devise, member of Automobile Association etc
- Predefined depreciation for the parts needing replacement on account of accident.
- Benefits: All the benefits covered under the motor vehicle tariff are passed on the customer, few unique to TATA AIG are:
- No deduction on count of Salvage value.
- All India Service network and uniform service parameters.
- Green Channel Settlement - Green Channel Settlement is another first in the motor insurance industry. This innovation promises to make accident claims and repairs easier than never before! Auto Secure customers can simply call Tata AIG's Contact centre to avail of this service, at no additional cost. (insert link for details on Green Channel settlement)
- Auto Restore Warranty: Tata AIG Auto Secure policyholders can enjoy 'Warranty on Accident Repairs' when a customer opts for the 'Green Channel Settlement'.
- Direct Payment facility at garages across the country. (Link of the List of garages to be provided)
- Faster Claim Settlement
- 24 X 7 Contact centre for lodging claims and all queries.
- Convenient & multiple ways of reporting claims. You can report claims via phone, fax, SMS and email any time of the day or night. SMS "CLAIMS" to 8888 and intimate the claim.
- Cover Includes: All coverages as per the Motor Vehicle Tariff:
- Loss or Damage to your Vehicle: Any partial or total loss to your vehicle arising out of accident or on account of fire and allied perils in covered. Please click to Coverages and Exclusion for details
- Third Party Legal Liability: Covers Third party property damage and Third party Bodily injury.